Our windows have superior performance that starts with innovatively engineered components that provide the basis for superior energy savings. The multi-chamber design of our windows helps trap dead air to produce an effective insulating barrier, while fusion-welded frames and sashes provide superior structural strength and create a permanent barrier against air and moisture infiltration. A special multi-layer weather stripping and a superior sash interlock system offer additional barriers to air infiltration adding up to a greater energy savings – and lower utility bills.
The advanced design of our windows includes:
- FUSION-WELDED SASH AND MAINFRAME STRUCTURE for added strength and rigidity. Tough, extra-thick extrusion walls provide the ultimate in welding strength.
- DUAL VENTILATOR LOCKS a secure way to keep windows open for ventilation.
- FULL BALANCE COVERS help protect against air infiltration while adding a finished look to the window frame.
- FORCE BALANCE SYSTEM eliminates sash cords, weights and pulleys, and provides easy fingertip operation.
- TILT-IN TOP AND BOTTOM SASHES make cleaning safe and easy from inside the home.
- TRIPLE-BARRIER WEATHERSTRIPPING between the sash and jamb for superior protection from air and water infiltration.
- FULL OR HALF FIBERGLASS SCREENS provide ventilation while keeping insects out.
- ClimaTech® insulated glass package.
- Standard, contour or brass grids.
- Colonial or diamond grids, grooved glass patterns.
- Light oak, dark oak and cherry woodgrain interior finishes.
- American Brown exterior with white or beige interior.
- Beige exterior with an optional white laminate woodgrain interior.
- Full fiberglass screens available.
- Obscure glass.
How Can We Help You?
We offer our customers a variety of energy efficient products that will last for years at a great price. Our goal is to save you money and improve the appearance of your home by using the best materials and excellence in workmanship. You can contact us today to schedule a no-cost consultation and estimate!